Saturday, June 13, 2015

"I'm Back"



It has been quite some time since my last post.  Work has definitely gotten in the way of my writing.  Yes, since my last post I started a new job which you know can be all consuming.  Although not necessary, I do feel a desire to share a few of the highlights from the past couple of years.


Life in the "Gem State" has been great.  We continue to explore the beautiful outdoors in North Idaho and our neighboring states of Washington and Montana.  We have participated in a few local events as well.  I did some traveling to places that I had never been before...Baltimore, Philadelphia, and Seattle. 


We bought a home here in Post Falls last Spring in a beautiful wooded neighborhood.  The first weekend that we moved in, we were welcomed by our neighbors with delicious homemade baked goods.  We just started our first remodeling project, new flooring throughout the house. With three dogs, abundant nature outdoors, and actual weather, we opted for vinyl planks that look like real wood.


I recently completed the continuing education courses to renew my California Real Estate License so that I could continue as a First Team Referral Agent.  I also took the Idaho Real Estate Exam and am now licensed in the state of Idaho.  This is in addition to my full-time job in customer service.  


 I am excited to be writing again.



1 comment:

  1. could I ask you about the home prices there? The neighborhoods? We are looking to move there from Texas with our teenage daughter.
    Thanks for any info!

    ReplyDelete