Thursday, November 1, 2012

Lunch With Guy Fieri

You many not know this about me but I am a big fan of the Food Network.  One of my favorite shows is "Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives" with rock star chef, Guy Fieri.  If you are not familiar with the show, Guy visits and samples yummy food at "hole in the wall" restaurants across the nation. 

I was recently in Spokane with friends and we decided to check out one of Guy's recommended eateries and we were not disappointed.  We had lunch at Wadell's.  They specialize in unusual hamburgers and hot dogs, served up with an endless supply of fries.  I had a mushroom, swiss cheese burger with sweet potato fries.  My friend, Teresa ordered a specialty burger..a hamburger topped with house-made corned beef.  Her husband, Chuck order what looked to be boring but was delicious, a grilled chicken sandwich, and fresh side salad.

Of course, our visit would not be complete without a photo of us with Guy...his poster that is.



 
We really enjoyed the place and look forward to stopping by again soon.
By the way, if you find yourself in Spokane, check out Wadell's and have lunch with Guy!  You won't be disappointed!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment